Serving children and their families for over 55 years, we are among Seattle’s oldest cooperative preschools. Parents and teachers work together to enable young minds explore the world in a safe, stimulating and nurturing environment. Our philosophy emphasizes socialization and play-based learning. Interaction with parent educators offers parents an opportunity to gain further insights to meet their children’s physical, intellectual and social/emotional needs.
Parents and caregivers are an integral part of the success of QACP. We strive to create a community where both parents and children are supported through early childhood and beyond by the connections they have made with other co-op families.
Queen Anne Cooperative Preschool is one of 19 local cooperative preschools affiliated with North Seattle College. Learn more about North Seattle Cooperative Preschools.
Why Choose a Cooperative Preschool?
A cooperative preschool might be right for you if you…
- Want to learn about child development firsthand from trained professionals
- Want to watch your child discover the joy of learning
- Value a spirit of cooperation
- Want to meet, learn from, and work with other parents
- Want to meet and build lasting relationships with other parents in your community
- Want to contribute to your child’s education in a meaningful way
- Value hands-on learning for children and adults alike
- Desire a nurturing, activity-rich environment for your child to safely explore
- Recognize that you are your child’s first teacher!
Or, learn more about our classes and parent involvement.