2021-2022 School Year
QACP has reopened in person for Fall of 2021. Based on guidance from our parent organizations, we have the following rules and procedures in place for our in-person instruction
- Covid-19 Vaccination: All adults who are present in our classroom, including teachers and working caregivers, are required to submit proof of vaccination to their class coordinator prior to working.
- Masks: All adults and students aged 2+ are be expected to wear a CDC recommended mask (masks should completely cover nose and mouth and fit snuggly).
- Health questionnaire: Before each class, working caregivers and students complete a COVID screening and temperature check.
- Handwashing: All students and working adults wash their hands before entering the classroom.
- Classroom Safety: During the class day, we have windows in the classroom open and will run our HEPA-grade medical air filter. We’ll also have a rigorous cleaning procedure in place, before, during, and after each class and throughout the week.
- Travel: We require a PCR test 72 hours after travel for all unvaccinated individuals (i.e. children), and if the results are negative they may attend class. I have updated the document to reflect the duration and required test type.
Full rules are available here: QACP COVID-19 Procedures
If you have any specific questions, please direct them to our Health and Safety Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.