2022-2023 School Year
- Adult caregivers are required to be vaccinated
- Children are encouraged to get vaccinated as soon as possible, but not required
- Infants Class: Masks are required for adults
- Tots Class: Masks are required for adults
- 2s Class: Masks are optional
- 3-5s Class: Masks are optional
- Pre-K: Masks are optional
Children should have a mask with them even if they are not planning to wear one.
Classroom guests are encouraged to wear a mask.
Exposure Rules (via OPEP)
1. If symptomatic follow the DOH Flow Chart “What to do if a Person is Symptomatic”: a. If a person has one or more symptoms
- Fever (100.4F) or chills
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Cough (new, changed or worsening)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Sore Throat
- Congestion or runny nose
2. Covid Exposure/ Close Contact
- Follow the WA DOH “What to do if you receive an exposure notification or think you have been exposed to Covid-19” flow chart
- Continue to attend school, childcare and activities
- Monitor for symptoms for 10 days after exposure (exposure is day 0)
- Should test as soon as possible after exposure
- Should wear a well-fitting mask for 10 days after exposure.
If you have any specific questions, please direct them to our Health and Safety Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.